The Taos Hum is a “buzzing noise” that can frequently be heard in Taos, New Mexico, hence the name “Taos Hum”. The incessant hum there is so acute that Taos natives banded together to ask Congress to find out what the heck is the cause of that noise! Investigators are trying to figure out the source of the noise, but to no avail. People that claim to have heard it say that it sounds like “a faraway diesel engine”. While not much is known about this mysterious hum, it is known that the hum can actually be heard by anyone around the world. Also, some “hearers” say that earplugs make the sound even worse! Unfortunately, even the most elite scientists cannot find any obvious source of the sound. Some say military frequencies are the cause. Others even say that the Taos Hum is the communication of living rock. Regardless, whatever it is, nobody really knows for sure and we may even NEVER know what causes this bizarre sound that plagues our ears?
1. The signal could be a form of audible magnetism.
2. This mysterious hum could be the echo of seismic activity (aka earthquakes and plate shifting).
3. There may simply be no such sound and this is simply just a widespread medical complaint of sorts.
4. The Taos hum could have a link to military communication technology known as Extremely Low Frequency ( or ELF).
5. The noise could be caused by lost spirits trying to get to the other side! O_O
WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS TRUE? OR DO YOU HAVE ANY THEORIES OF YOUR OWN?